This is the course syllabus. If I update the syllabus during the semester, I will also update this file. Be sure to refer to this with any questions about due dates, exams, or breaks.
Design Hint: To replace this syllabus with your own:
- create a pdf of your syllabus (if you're not sure how to do that, you can use Zamzar.com, a free online program for file conversion)
- click on
- click on "Manage Site" (under Site Actions)
- click on "Attachements"
- click on "Upload" and upload your syllabus (created in step 1)
- still in Attachments, find the file you just uploaded, and right-click (secondary click) on "View"
- select "Copy Link Address"
- return to your website and the syllabus page
- click on the pencil to enter edit mode
- click on "Google Gadget"
- in the menu bar that appears, click on the gear to edit properties
- in the box marked "Document / page ULR (required)" paste the URL (copied in step 7)
- click "Ok"
- click "Save" to save and view changes