Once you've begun growing plumerias, you may be excited to try more complicated tasks like starting a set of plumeria seedlings or grafting plumerias. You may even want to move to the non-tropical climates and maintain your excellent plumeria collection.
The SCPS offers great insights into these tasks from our experts, although if you're this serious, we invite you to any of our open meetings to meet others who are as interested as you. Become a member today!
- Carl Herzog's Aquaponics presentation at the August 2016 meeting.
- David Mora's presentation on his new grafting tool at the June 2015 meeting.
- Longtime SCPS member and plumeria grower Ampol Orrungroj was the first person in the US to graft plumerias, and he graciously allowed us the opportunity to document his techniques (PDF, new tab).
- Moving to anywhere in the US besides the near-tropical regions and want to maintain your awesome plumeria collection? Read through Kansan Scott Lawder's experiences (PDF, new tab).
- Develop a seedling you love? Make it official by registering it with the Plumeria Society of America.