- Our next meeting of the year will be Graywater Use for the Home, March 13th, 1-3 PM, Roosevelt Middle School, 3366 Park, San Diego, CA, 92103. Lots of parking on site, so don't let the location in Balboa Park deter you.
it will be the first day of Daylight Saving Time, so please remember to
spring those clocks forward one hour so you don't show up an hour early
for the meeting.
- NEW! As we get towards the end of winter, we want to know what varieties of plumeria did great in your garden and what croaked. Please take our survey.
- Tree trimming services for 2016 are on now. More information on our program here. Please contact us if you have plumeria trees that need trimming or would like to volunteer to trim trees. Please note: For tree trimming services in Orange County, please contact the South Coast Plumeria Society.
- Our meeting schedule for 2016 is up. The rest of our meeting this year will be at Roosevelt Middle School. All meetings will be from 1PM-3PM on Sundays.
- Flower Show winner list is here!
- Our plumeria FAQ is here! Please don't buy a blue plumeria.
- David Mora's presentation on his modified grafting tool
- Greg Silverthorn's presentation, including great resources for budget-friendly soil amendment
Flower Show 2015 Photo Album
February Presentation Available
Did you miss our amazing February presentation? It's available here
We want to hear from you! We've got two surveys open right now:
- Cold Hardiness Survey: tell us what survived the winter and what didn't, along with how you store them and what your climate is like.
- June 2016 Workshop Topic Survey: We are setting up small group workshops for our June meeting, but we want to know what's interesting to you. What do you want to learn from an expert?