- Our next meeting for 2016 will be May 1st at 1PM at Roosevelt International Middle, 3366 Park Blvd, San Diego, 92103.
- As we move into spring, we want to know what varieties of plumeria did great in your garden and what croaked. Please take our survey.
- Email us at email@example.com if you're interested in volunteering at the Balboa Park Garden Party on May 28th or the San Diego County Fair.
- Tree trimming services for 2016 are on now. More information on our program here. Please contact us if you have plumeria trees that need trimming or would like to volunteer to trim trees. Please note: For tree trimming services in Orange County, please contact the South Coast Plumeria Society.
- Sometimes, with the best of intentions, errors go uncorrected for far too long. Here's the 2015 Flower Show winner list corrected.
- Our meeting schedule for 2016 is up. The rest of our meeting this year will be at Roosevelt Middle School. All meetings will be from 1PM-3PM on Sundays.
- Our plumeria FAQ is here! Please don't buy a blue plumeria.
- David Mora's presentation on his modified grafting tool
- Greg Silverthorn's presentation, including great resources for budget-friendly soil amendment
Flower Show 2015 Photo Album
February Presentation Available
Did you miss our amazing February presentation? It's available here
We want to hear from you! We've got two surveys open right now:
- Cold Hardiness Survey: tell us what survived the winter and what didn't, along with how you store them and what your climate is like.
- June 2016 Workshop Topic Survey: We are setting up small group workshops for our June meeting, but we want to know what's interesting to you. What do you want to learn from an expert?